Friday, March 13, 2009

Keeping it Simple

I did several VERY simple cards, but I truly love the way they came out. I used Stampin Up!'s 'Warm Words' stamp set, and some ribbon I purchased from Michaels in the $1 spot!







I was thinking that these cards would be great to do at a workshop for those who are 'beginner stampers.' Simple & pretty! :)

I also made a progressive scrapbook layout using the Stampin Up!'s 'Flight of the Butterfly' stamp set. I was completley inspired by a layout I found on Splitcoaststampers. (The layout can be found here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1012573?si=12x12%20flight%20of%20the%20butterfly) I didn't completley mimmick her layout, but they are very similar to one another. This is my first attempt at making a progressive scrapbook layout & I can't believe how simple it really is! This is great for scrapbooking beginners or veterans alike! It truly takes out the guess work of having to come up with a background or layout on your own. I definetley want to do one of these at a workshop!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment