Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cards, Cards, and More Cards

I went over to my Upline Tracy's house yesterday. Together we came up with the cards I would be demonstrating at my first workshop, which happens to be for my mom! (lol) I'm very excited for my first workshop, and not as nervous because the people she has invitied are either family members or family friends. The other night my mom asked if I could help her make a card for a friend of hers who broke her foot and has been feeling down in the dumps about not being able to drive, get around well, etc. We used the 'A Little Birdie Told Me' stamp set, and I also showed my mom how to color with the pastels. She was so proud of herself & couldn't believe how easy it was to make a beautiful card in only a few short, easy steps. I was so happy that she enjoyed it, especially when she said she was even more excited about her upcoming Stampin Up! party. :)


Yesterday, Tracy was also kind enough to let me borrow her 'Flight of the Butterfly' stamp set, and I made several cards with this set last night.







I'm quite pleased with the way they turned out! I LOVE butterflies so this stamp set was right up my alley. I think that I may work on a chipboard album tonight, or more cards. I also am going to be placing another order with Stampin Up! for some cardstock & stamp sets.
That's it for now, thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment