Sunday, March 15, 2009

Swap


I'm participating in my first swap ever over at Splitcoaststampers! :) It's for Stampin' Up! demonstrators & the topic is birthday cards. I used my 'A Little Birdie Told Me' stamp set and made 6 of the same cards to send out. In return, I'll get 6 different cards back from other Stampin' Up! demos who have participated. I'm so excited to see what everyone comes up with. Everyone does such beautiful work over at Splitcoaststampers, and I have been inspired so much by all of the wonderful crafters that post their work on the site.


I also placed a Stampin' Up! order yesterday, and because I spent over $50 I earned a free stamp set from the Sale a Bration catalog. So excited! I also order the 'Just B' stamp set that I have been eyeing for a while and can't wait to play with it when it comes in the mail.


Tonight, I'm going out to dinner with my boyfriend & his family for his grandpas birthday. Sooo... I'm not sure if I will be able to get any stamping/crafting in tonight. :( That's alright though, I'm looking forward to good food and good company!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment