Sunday, April 26, 2009

Crop Success! :)

Good morning! :)
Friday and Saturday I was a Stampin' Up! vendor at D&L Camp WannaCropAlot. I had a great time and met some really great people! Thanks so much to Darlene and Laura for letting me be a part of their crop. (See you in June!)

I was inspired to make these two cards from a card I had seen on SCS. Simple, easy, & quick. The images on the card were stamped from the 'Holiday Blitz' stamp set & the definitions are from the 'Define Your Life' stamp set. (LOVE that set.. comes in handy for so many different projects!)


Paper: Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip, White gel pen
Paper: Certinley Celery, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Green galore, White gel pen

Thanks for stopping by! :)






8 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh! I love these cards! They have my head spinning thinking about what over images could be used in the smallest circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun idea! I have a lot of smaller stamps and I'm always looking for new ideas to use them! Thanks for sharing this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards! Layout is nice and I love both color schemes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gosh darn cute!! I have to try this too - I have so many mini stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Total cuteness!! Great colors, fun layout, funky ribbon - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super cute! Great idea!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete