Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's Been a Few Days!

Hey! So sorry I haven't posted! I've been a little busy with work and whatnot. However, I have been doing some crafting. :) I made a really cute tag book that I saw on dawn5377's youtube page. It was something that I had never seen or made before so I knew I had to give it a try. It was SO simple to do, and I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I'm also working on putting together some chipboard albums for a scrapbooking crop. I really enjoyed putting the scallop album together and I think the ribbon gives it a nice little touch. I also did two pre-made layouts. I kept them one page & simple. It is so beautiful out today. I'm SO happy it's finally Spring!! :) I was getting really tired of the cold & snow! lol.






















































2 comments:

  1. Jaime--GrEaT JoB!
    Love this tag book. This is just my style - love little booklets to keep pics of special events in.

    stampinky53
    Betty in KY

    ReplyDelete